PRODAR Total Operations Solutions (PTOS) fulfill the aspiration of all ports and port clients and support missions toward a radar enhanced multi-variant tracking command and control system architecture supporting worldwide operations of port clients in all three threat level environments; standard, elevated and under attack.
Integrating multiple sensor platforms, assisted by active artificial intelligence and projected into state of the art graphic user interfaces on ergonomic displays ranging from screen banks to tablets to hand held smart phones, your port mission support staff, from all service missions, are fed real time or on demand with incident driven information that facilitates optimum decision making and response activities.
Focused on data displays that are absent clutter and contextualized with user centric situational awareness, mission specialist are able to complete required interagency collaboration, and insure in real time that port billing, pilot assignments, tug tasking, berth scheduling, bunkering and ship agent activities and databases are updated.
Security systems including, perimeter intrusion detection, operational awareness and monitoring cameras, situational awareness cameras, alarms panels for equipment, security, duress alarms and safety missions, license plate recognition systems for homeland security & operations management, access control devices including biometric, access card, pin and card keypads, dual authentication access control for IT system and control center access, standard vehicle gates, K rated gates for enhanced vehicle control and many other specialized security devices all administered and controlled by the system from a secure command center or remote backup location.
PRODAR will assist with compliance in all provisions of the Maritime Transport Security Act of 2002 (MTSA).
PRODAR systems are capable of facilitating and optimizing:
- C-TPAT Operations
- Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC) Compliance
- FEMA Port Security Grant Award Services
- Emergency Security Services Coordinated with FEMA, Port Security Operations Management and Training, National Incident Management System (NIMS) Training
PRODAR products and services support seaports security and maritime operations:
- Port Authorities
- Cargo Ships
- Shipping Terminals
- Ship Channels
- Cruise Lines
- Intermodal Port Facilities and Landbridges
- Vulnerability Assessments
- Crime Analysis and Workplace Violence Reduction
- C-TPAT Operations
- FEMA Port Security Grant Services
- Access Control
- Facilities Protection
- Alarm Monitoring
- Command Center Control & Monitoring
- Emergency Response & Planning
- Electronic Security Integration
- Security of Equipment, Supplies & Controlled Substances